Skip to main content

Featured

Holding on to my man (Chapter 29 - Part 1)

Chapter 29: The protagonist of an ancient abusive novel (Part 1) Translated by peonynoveltl.blogspot.com It's been a busy month! I got buried by work and finally crawled out. Sorry it took this long to finally update again TT I've also been really distracted by all the news going on lately.....sigh...                                      In the original plan, Gu Bai decided to rush back to Fu Mansion after he was done dealing with Fu family's second young master to find a shield * to block this matter. * excuse   In the past few years, although he wasn't bullied by servants like the original host in the storyline because of studying, he didn't raise his status into a real young master of the Fu family. The fact that the original host is a drag * is unchangeable. * woman's children from previous marriage (derogatory)   Once something goes wrong, between his own son and a drag * , the brain of a normal person will definitely be biased towa

HELLO!


HELLO EVERYONE!! ❤

This is my first post, finally!
I couldn't come up with a creative name, so just call me Peony.
I originally wanted to start out with a big release but setting up this blog alone already took away most of my spare time to translate T_T
But now that this blog is finally up and running, please look forward to the actual chapter updates!

I plan on translating mostly BL/Danmei, so buh-bye if that's not your cup of tea!
I've already picked 3:
  • Holding on to my man
  • One hundred ways to become a god
  • A cat with a red envelope group
The first two are quick transmigiration! 
FOD (from keztranslations) started my obsession with it. It's really great for impatient readers like me because everything gets resolved pretty quickly and it's the only kind of story where I can accept tragic/bad endings coz AHA! There's still the next world!

I translate during whatever spare time I can get my hands on but I will try my best to update daily!
If you would like to support me, you can send me donations with KO-FI or PAYPAL!
PAYPAL email: peonynoveltl@gmail.com

As a thank you, I will try to release more chapters. Look forward to bulk updates! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ
I also wish to pick up more works to translate, so your support really means a lot to me.
I'm thinking of picking up dropped/MIA projects too but that will be for later, I will focus on completing my current projects first.

Bear in mind that I only speak conversational Chinese and can barely read Chinese too.
English is also not my first language.
I also don't have a editor! QAQ  I'm really lacking, I know.....
So if you notice any mistakes, please kindly leave a comment.

THANK YOU!
xo Peony P

Comments

Popular Posts